Neighbouring areas

If someone is at risk of harm, or has been harmed, within the boundaries of another local authority you will need to contact the relevant safeguarding child board (if they are under eighteen) or safeguarding adult board (if they are eighteen or over).

Torbay Safeguarding Children Board 

Torbay and Devon Safeguarding Adults Board

Plymouth Safeguarding Children Partnership 

Plymouth Safeguarding Adults Board

Cornwall Safeguarding Children Partnership

Cornwall Safeguarding Adults Board

Contact other child safeguarding boards in England

Contact other adult safeguarding boards in England