If you feel unsafe or think you, or someone else, is being harmed or exploited you can find help and support.
Contact 999 if you, or someone else, in immediate danger.
Otherwise visit your local safeguarding children or adults website:
- for concerns about people living in Devon visit the Devon Children and Families Partnership website (for under 18s) or the Devon Safeguarding Adults Partnership website (for ages 18 and over)
- for concerns about people living outside of Devon visit your local safeguarding children board website (for under 18s) or local safeguarding adult board website (for ages 18 and over)
- if you would like to report information or suspicions about exploitation you can:
- contact the police on 101
- contact Crime Stoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- you can find out more about exploitation and links to organisations offering support and advice on the Safer Devon website.