If you feel unsafe or think you or someone else is being harmed or exploited you can find help and support.
Contact 999 if you, or someone else, are in immediate danger.
Otherwise visit your local safeguarding children or adults website:
- for concerns about people living in Devon visit the Devon Children and Families Partnership website (for under 18s) or the Devon Safeguarding Adults Partnership website (for ages 18 and over)
- for concerns about people living outside of Devon visit your local safeguarding children board website (for under 18s) or local safeguarding adult board website (for ages 18 and over)
- to report information or suspicions about exploitation
- contact the police on 101
- contact Crime Stoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- find out more about exploitation and organisations offering support and advice on the Safer Devon website.